Notice: Undefined variable: cats in /home/jlaudun/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/coins-metadata/coins-metadata.php on line 32
* A lot of people end up using [Oxygen] to edit XML. (I refuse to try to replicate all the weird capitalizations at this point in the day.)
* There’s always [DH Answers].
* Finally, I got to join the Humanist Readable Data Models group for the afternoon session, and we began with Jean Bauer’s DAVILA, which has an [overview] and a [GitHub repo].
* The peer review committee linked to [DH Commons].
* The TEI group already has a [GitHub repo of examples].
[DH Answers]: http://digitalhumanities.org/answers/
[GitHub repo]: https://github.com/jabauer/projectquincy2
[DH Commons]: http://dhcommons.org/help-type/peer-review
[GitHub repo of examples]: https://github.com/TEI-examples/tei-examples