The University of Guelph, in Ontario, Canada, is hosting a collection of workshops May 9-12. A lot happens in those 3 to 4 days:
- Getting Going with Omeka with
Lisa Cox, Adam Doan, Melissa McAfee, Catharine Wilson.
- You’ve Got Data!: Introduction to Data Wrangling for Digital Humanities Projects with Paige Morgan.
- Text Encoding Fundamentals and Their Application with Jason Boyd.
- Minimal Computing for Digital Humanists with Kim Martin and John Fink.
- 3D Modelling for the Digital Humanities and Social Sciences_ with
- Spatial Humanities: Exploring Opportunities in the Humanities Jennifer Marvin and Quin Shirk-Luckett.
- Online Collaborative Scholarship: Principles and Practicies (A CWRCshop) with Susan Brown, Mihaela Ilovan, and Leslie Allin.
Full details are here.
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)